Chez Terez Adornments

Feb 24, 2013

Caught in a Spiderweb



Coming Together


Stictching Sections


Raw Edges


Exact Edges


Falling Into Line


Back to the Beginning

I've been fooling around with the wacky web quilt ruler template and paper pieces from Missouri Star Quilt Company (they have the best online tutorials!) so I can make a spiderweb quilt, hurrah! It's taken a couple of months for me to finish of sixteen of these suckers. Really it took only two afternoons, separated by a couple of months, to be more specific.

I wanted to go for dark edges grading into a bright sunny center but I wasn't sure how this was going to go until I trimmed out 16 triangle blocks and put them together...and I love it! Enough that I think I've motivated myself to make three more sections like this so I can make a throw.  Stay tuned. At the rate I'm going I'll be done next February, but that's just fine.

XO Terez

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's amazing when you can finally see your project coming together. I love Missouri Star. I discovered them last year and devoured their tutorials. One year later I finally finished the quilt I set out to make. LOL! Can't wait to see that finished product.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete