Chez Terez Adornments

May 9, 2011

Herons and Turtles and Coons, Oh My!

Toll Troll

Nest Bandit

I'm Taking The House With Me

Mama?

Sunday Swim

Spotlight Stealer


Yesterday my Bird Buddy and I spent Mother's Day morning at my local bird sanctuary. The blustery wind and gray skies kept a lot of our usual tiny birds hidden but we had a terrific show put on by:

--A raccoon making a big to-do about climbing into a huge nest in the tree-tops,
--A heron that could not get enough of us,
--Mr. and Mrs. Goose and Six Goslings out on a Sunday stroll, and
--A finale by Mr. Turtle ascending the half-submerged log. 

We also had special guest appearances by morning doves, chickadees, warblers, red-winged blackbirds, blue jays, mallards, robins,  catbirds and too many squirrels to count.


XO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment