Chez Terez Adornments

Oct 24, 2010

Rear window

The view from my work table

Today I was up with the birds. What is with them lately? 

In the summer they are so boisterous in their singing that I can hear them over the air conditioner's chug chug chug. But that's the summer. It's cold now. I have pumpkin bread in the oven and I am drinking cocoa. Shouldn't they be flying south about now?

Today they were outdoing one another in full force.

I was so excited to work on the projects that I have been too busy to touch that I popped out of bed when I heard them warming up at 5 a.m. All day while I working in the back room (pairs of earrings created and photographed: 23. Good News Bears sewn and cut out: 18. Secret baby projects started: 3.) they were at it.

Look close at the photo below--this little guy hung out and watched me for about 20 minutes. He didn't mind having his picture snapped:

My little buddy
Living in the treetops has its advantages. The birds are my neighbors and the greenery is gorgeous and doesn't need any ladscaping. The sunsets have been spectacular from this room lately.

Speaking of sunsets, check out this palette that I am working with from Anna Maria Horner's Folksy Flannels collection. There are some nephews or nieces in my future so I need to get cracking. Stay tuned to see what I make with this buttery soft fabric, I'm almost done with Secret Project 1.

Anna Maria Horner's Folksy Flannels


Also be sure to check out the Etsy shop--I'm in the middle of loading some of the many new pairs of earrings, hurrah!

XO TEREZ

1 comment: