Chez Terez Adornments

Dec 10, 2010

Chez Terez & Friends in all their magnificence recap~*

Chez Terez & Friends Lauren, Cindy, Kim and Anna {in spirit!}
at the end of the night!
I think I've basked enough in the Post Chez Terez & Friends Holiday Bazaar and Open Studio glow that I'm finally ready to share it with you. Readers who were able to be with us in person--here's some visual memories. Readers who were there in spirit, here's some highlights of our once-in-a-lifetime experience.

2:00 p.m. No one is here yet! Panic starts to set in. Will no one come? Will our amazing back room be all for naught? My mind starts to whirl and spin and then....Bam! Lightening strikes my brain. I wonder aloud: "What if me make a doorprize for our first guest?" Immediately everyone is in. We came up with this:

KimKitch biscotti, Chez Terez earrings, O-Snap bracelet,
Lauren Cards card and "You're #1!" declaration
Now jumping out of my skin with excitement I dance around the house with the bag...who will it be?:

Terez and doorprize
2:30: Knock, knock, knock!
It's Lisa A.! Hoooray! We couldn't have picked a more deserving guest {although all of our guests were so deserving!} if we tried. Lisa has been supportive of this project since Day One. Every time we write about it, she would comment with well wishes. She had been anticipating this event as long as we had. Congratualations, Lisa!

Lisa, our #1 guest!
3:00 p.m.: The floodgates open and we realized we need not have worried. We enjoyed a steady stream of visitors and friends for the next 5 hours:

Guests!
One snafu: the Christmas Mixed IPod was lost before the party started. Darn thing still hasn't turned up. I misplaced it right before the bash, so Rosemary and Bing stood in as a soundtrack:

Rosemary: gorgeous, classy and very  Chez Terez
The shops were spectacular:

The Kim Kitch
Kim transformed my old utility closet into a bakery wonderland.

Charmed, I'm sure
Cindy's O-Snap bracelets and hair accessories were charming.

Red.House prints
 Anna's prints were precious.

Lauren's Cards
 Lauren had quite the catalogue of cards.

Chez Terez Resparkle
Chez Terez made a spectacular showing.

I'm sorry I have to share one more Chez Terez--but this is my blog, afterall:

Chez Terez

And the Bless You Cozies! They flew out like hotcakes!

Bless You Tissue Cozies by Chez Terez

It was amazing. I'm still breathless by what a wonderful experience we had nearly a week later. It was so sad that night as the gals were breaking down their shops--it really did feel like elves (or at least fairygodsisters) had descended on the place. It would not have been possible without Anna, Cindy, Kim and Lauren. Nor would it have been possible without all of YOU. Your support and encouragement and excitement powered us through and has kept us uplifted and inspired in the days following.

We can't wait to see you at the next one.



With love,
Terez

PS Photos in this post brought to you by me, Kim and Cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment