Chez Terez Adornments

Dec 17, 2010

My own galaxy

Rays of Light
It's been cold lately, the mercury has been dipping into the 20s and teens and below zero with the windchill.  I don't care, though (ask me again in February). In Portland, Ore., it may be more temperate in the winter but it is cloudy and clammy and you might not see the sun for weeks. You need to wear a hat and gloves every single day for 5 months in Boston, but at least you need to wear sunglasses, too!

While tripping down my stairs in my "stabilizing," sensible clogs I was arrested by a miniature galaxy in my entryway:
Enchanting Entryway
What in the heck? It took a few seconds to realize it's coming from me! My 100% sequined bag was creating some magic of its own with the sunshine.

My Milky Way
How can you not love a walk to work that includes this:

Harvard Avenue
Beautiful. A perfect start to a perfect day that ended with a perfect viewing of the Nutcracker with K-Lace:

Boston Opera House on Washington Street

The Boston Opera House--foyer ceiling
XOXO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment