Chez Terez Adornments

Feb 7, 2011

All You Need Is Love

OXO I Love You So!
I don't usually feel squashed by the weather but the every-three-day-storm-cycle, ice, snow, dirty snow, slippery walks to work, clouds, snowy-heavy-roof-disasters have got even this Pollyanna down. I haven't wanted to craft. I've only wanted to sleep. My usual tonic, hot cocoa, has been no help.

However, excellent news! HH (my super dad) is coming for a visit. Even better, he's arriving a day earlier than I thought. He'll be here tomorrow. I picked up his favorite beverage (Pepsi--in mini cans, so cute!) and treat (cinnamon candies--Hot Tamales) so he'll feel right at home.

The snow is melting. My roof looks a lot safer than it did yesterday (knock on wood!). I made a fresh batch of Mamacat's Low Fat Bacon and Cheddar Dip (sounds like an oxymoron, no? I'll share the recipe another time) and put out some crudite and Ruffles. I'm giving hot cocoa another shot. I'm going to work on my Sunset Scarf and veg and watch some entertainment news and be thankful I am warm, safe, healthy and think about my beloved family and friends. All you need is love.

XO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment