Chez Terez Adornments

Apr 3, 2011

Chez Terez 101

Good New Bears

Good News! 

I can hardly believe this myself, but we've reached the

~* ~*101st post of *~*~
~* ~* Chez Terez *~*~


{!!}

I wasn't keeping watch for it myself, the milestone sort of snuck up on my when I was reviewing the stats for the LollyCake Ladies write-up. Not only is the LollyCake Ladies my number one most read post of all time, it happened to be post number 100!


Floss Box

For those who have been with me for the splendiferous ride: thank you. For those who are new to the color-wonder-creative-blogspot that is Cherz Terez, I bring you a 101 course, and encourage you to scroll through back posts. As my friend Marielle said, it is a wondrous thing when you come across a new-to-you blog and can spend the day browsing old musings.

Chez Terez is my blog, myself being the one Miss Teresa Marie, a jewelry/embroidery/stitching/knitting/baking/apartment gardening/cooking/hostessing/birding extraordinaire.


Windowsill Horticulturist

I love things green and growing, feathery and flying, colorful and sparkling and I love to make things in my little studio and to see things on my rambling walks and share them.


Spring Wire Work

Writing this blog has blessed me beyond measure. It has helped me to slow down. It has taught me to take the time to take a look at what is around me and see the shapes and color. It has shown me the beauty of taking a detour to explore the insides of buildings so I can see the sun shine through colored glass.


Architectual Detail

This blog has given the opportunity to collaborate cross-country with my dear parents, Mamacat and HH, and to share with dear friends including The Norwegian Knitter, The Singer, The KimKitch, Grandma Rue, The Other Mother Quilter, The Chicken Lady, Angela-Girl, and others.  It helps me stay in touch with my dear creative sisters-in-law and their little flock of my beloved nephews and niece.

Fabric for Fussy Cut

I love a little bit of trivia so here are some fun facts:

The top five most popular Chez Terez posts of all time are:

1. LollyCake Ladies
2. Re-Upholstery
3. Last Day of February
4. High Tea at the Heathman with Mamacat
5. HH: Renaissance Man



Easter Earrings

Chez Terez has welcomed readers from across the U.S. and from the UK, Japan, Canada, Malaysia, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia and France.  Unbelievably, yesterday, I had my 4,000th hit!

Mamacat Cross-Country Collaboration
So welcome, bienvenidos, willkomen, bienvenue, tak! I'm so glad you are here. And thank you.

XO TEREZ

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for bringing us into your bright and wonderful world! I always enjoy reading your musings and your photography brightens my day, even in the depths of winter. You are one of a kind! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep them coming. We love seeing things from your corner of the world. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete