Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 13, 2010

And they're off!

A bundle of Chez Terez gifts on their way to the West Coast

Today I shipped out a batch of Chez Terez adornments to the West Coast. Mama Versace, they are on their way! 

Half of the fun is creating little bundles of joy to be unwrapped at the other end of the magical US Postal Service's portal {isn't it magical that I can mail Mamacat something 3,500 miles away and she receives it in 2-4 days?}

Old faithful
When I got home from mailing/walking/lunching with V. I ran into my new mail carrier, Joe. {It was his first trip out as a mail carrier! A supervisor was accompanying him with a clipboard!}

I apologized for my tiny mailbox overflowing with catalogues, magazines, mini packages, etc--it never fits in these 1920s post boxes. His supervisor said, "Oh no ma'am, please don't apologize. We'll get your mail to you and the U.S. Postal Service sure appreciates your support."

I said, "Oh don't you worry, I love mail."

If he only knew how much!

XO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment