Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 29, 2010

Bless you!

Chez Terez tissue cozies from AMH Folksy Flannels collection
Achoo!

Bless you!

And bless my soul, aren't these the cutest little tissue cozies you have ever laid eyes on? 

Last week I decided to take my shears to my beloved Anna Maria Horner Folksy Flannel fat quarters and to start cutting. Once I started in to the butter soft fabric, I couldn't stop.

Before I knew it, I had cut 16 fat quarters into 6 pieces each and after a few hours of ironing and folding, came to this:

Chez Terez State of Affairs II
 32 down, 64 to go! All the hard work is done--the measure/cut/fold/ironing. I just have to stitch the sides up and pop in the tissue packs. Consistent with my wanting one of everything in ever color, I want to keep 16 for myself (greedy girl). But instead I will show poise and inner calm and have them available at the Holiday Bazaar in one week. One week! Oh how time flies!
 
"Dancing" deer
I love the above little guy--it reminds me of home. Little houses printed on dawn colored solid with, wait, look closely, little white deer. Precious!
 
Diamond Mine print in pink
They'll be at the sale, $3.50 each or three for $10. Be prepared to be bowled over but cuteness at this sweet stocking stuffer (or keeper) idea.

Can't wait.

XO Terez

1 comment: