Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 7, 2010

You can't have just one!

Conversation Starters
Have you ever created something but you have to create two because you know you are going to love it just that much?

Welcome to my world, and welcome to the debut of my new Conversation Starter earrings. As the first pair evolved in my hands I knew that I wanted someone to give me a pair for Christmas. Santa? Are you reading?
 
Conversation Starters

Amethyst, padparadscha pink, topaz, ice and aqua colorways in the shop!

All adornments arrive safely in a gold foil box with gold ribbon for gift giving or gift keeping.



Amethyst Conversation Starter


Chez Terez gift boxes
XO

Terez

1 comment:

  1. Love the name of your line - Conversation Starters. Fun and original :) Enjoy the holiday season ahead!

    Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete