Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 20, 2010

Resparkling

Daisy Chain
You may have noticed: I am a jewel junkie.

Some day I'll take the time to write about how this came to be (thank you Grandma Helena and Grandma June) but I want to take the time to do that right. So for now, please observe:

Upcycle Jewelry Fixings
This is what came in the mail yesterday. Four pounds of broken bits of floatsom and jetsom.  'Bah! Terez! What are you going to use that junk for?'

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Tiger Beads
 Ooooh tiger-stripey beads. Hmmm. A little gaudy now, for sure. But I see potential.
Blackberry Patch
Mmmm blackberry patch. Reminds me of the thickets that grow wild all over Oregon. Reminds me of picking juicy berries right after college with Angela-Girl, the summer that she stayed with us, and the cobbler and vichyssoise we made with cod (remembered fondly as one of our Top 10 Meals of All Time).
Moonglow
Ahhh. Moonglow beads. Plastic? Sure. Means they are lightweight and I can cluster them together for high impact but low pull on the earlobes.

Coral Field
Coral fields. How I love red!

This is the state of my studio:

Chez Terez State of Affairs

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment