Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 14, 2010

Rainbow of happiness

Rainbow of happiness





I bought this Anna Maria Horner "Good Folks" fabric when I first learned to sew. It's what made me want  to learn to sew. The colors, the Art  Nouveau influences, the retro color pop...delicious.

But I couldn't decide what to make.

I didn't have the heart to cut into the fabric, now going out of print ([I think!] It seems like everyone is replacing their stock with Innocent Crush, which is very lovely, too!).

Life is short. Use the good fabric.

"Good Folks" by AHM
So I did.

And no, they aren't perfectly square, or polished, and if you flip them over you'll see the envelope opening is a little to scant for proper coverage, but: I don't care.

I love them!  Stacked on my bed, they remind me of the Princess and the Pea.

Princess and the Pea stack
And now I'm off for a nap.

XO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment