Chez Terez Adornments

Nov 15, 2010

Triple threat

Three-peas-in-a-pod
So remember a few weeks ago when I told you about the sewing box that came in the mail?

There were some wonderful beads and baubles slipped in extra by the terrific Etsy seller LookWhatIFound.

I had been eyeing these green beauties for some time, not sure what to do with them. Split them up? Sell them as components in three different pair of earrings? The more I thought about it the more I realized they are more like three-peas-in-a-pod (per earring).

Sometimes you make a pair that you just can't part with, and this is one of them. Nope. Sorry. NFS. Not for sale.

And oh how I love them! So lightweight and pretty~they are my current favorites in my jewel box. And now I am on the hunt scavenging for broken vintage necklaces to add to my vintage bead stash. More to come...

By the way, they looked great with my unplanned ensemble today that I like to call: Triple Leopard Threat

Triple Leopard Threat
Hee hee! KRR caught this photo of me while I was digging through my two leopard bags (daily carry-alls in the fall for me) wearing a--you guessed it--leopard print sweater.  The green globes worked nicely with this getup, don't you think?

XO Terez

PS. I was given this awesome Teresa Barbie for my birthday many years ago by the Chicken Lady. Looks a little familar, eh?

Teresa "Wild Style" Barbie c. 1997

2 comments:

  1. Steph I love this new word you've coined: Leopardtastic! I am adopting into my vocab immediately :)

    ReplyDelete