Chez Terez Adornments

Jan 3, 2011

Peacock Lane 2010

Laser Light Show

Seaon's Greetings
Grinchy
Snoopy
After I was through happy houring with The West Coast Chicken Lady, HH was gracious enough to pick me up in the Pearl District. We were cruising up Burnside toward home when I suggested we flip a 180 and go down the famed Peacock Lane (really 40th Ave between Belmont and Stark). It was rainy, and a few days past Christmas so the crowds were thin, perfect for my passenger seat driving requests (Slow down! Ok speed up! Stop there! Keep going!) so I could take photos of my childhood Peacock Lane friends: Snoopy and the Grinch. Thanks, HH!

2 comments:

  1. Always a holiday favorite. It was so packed when we went down it. I could not believe how rude people were being. Some of them were tramping across the homeowners lawns to get pictures with their decorations. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People ARE crazy! I highly recommend going AFTER the holiday rush. So much nicer :)

    ReplyDelete