Chez Terez Adornments

Jan 4, 2011

Stained Glass Curtain

Stained Glass Bathroom Curtain
Well, sad news in my electronic universe. Just when I thought my curse was over with electronics (modem, wireless, BlackBerry, ipod all killed in one week in December) I received more bad news: trusty Cannon PowerShot A720IS is dead. Kaput. Gone. It's served a faithful four years but I dropped it one time too many and...lesson learned: always use a camera strap. While I'm saving up for a Cannon PowerShot SX130IS to replace it I have to rely on the old camera phone. Which isn't the end of the world but... sigh. It was a good camera.

On to better news! The doll quilt was a success, little niecy loved it and I sewed up the leftovers to make a stained glass curtain for my bathroom, just like I wanted. Hurrah! My seams are crooked and you can see where the piecing is off and the colors are much better than what translates up there--but now the bathroom is my new favorite room.



XO Terez

2 comments:

  1. i love that. How do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a regular old patchwork--6" squares. I just folded the edges on itself to make a 3" border--easy as pie!

      Delete