Chez Terez Adornments

Jan 22, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

Happiness on a String
Today I ran some errands before it got too cold out {tomorrow: 19F, Monday, 13F, not counting the windchill, brrrr!} and enjoyed some winter New England sunshine. I loaded up on ingredients to make my first from-scratch chicken chili, thank you Giada! Hopefully by the end of this weekend I will have kicked the dregs of Super Head Cold 2011.

I stopped in Party Favors to ogle the cupcake case and when I came out I saw this tied to the meter:

Uplifting Color
It was enough to put a spring in my step and motivate me to power walk home, where I collapsed on the couch for a few hours. However, the giaganitc doilies I picked up at Party Favors were too irresistable to leave in the sleeve, so out they came. Note the Scotch Tape roll for scale:

Pondering the Heart
Which led me to this Chez Terez State of Affairs:

Chez Terez State of Affairs
Come back tomorrow and see what I end up with.

XOXO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment