Chez Terez Adornments

Jan 26, 2011

Transcontinental Collaboration II

Teresa's Balloons by Mamacat 1/24/11

Normally I'd be doing a Walk to Wednesday post but this weather has got even me down. The skies are gray, the snow is already piled up knee-to-waist high on the streets and it's snowing again and we're expecting another 6-10 inches tonight. Everything is covered with gray and grime and ice and cold and the Red Sox Home Opener (the official start of spring around these parts) is still 2+ months away.

Instead I bring you an even more amazing collaboration with: Mamacat, painter extraordinaire!

When she saw my post from earlier this week regarding my Up-Lifting Experience she fell in love with my balloons. HH photographed them this afternoon and there they are!

Amazing. Transparency in watercolor is an art in and of itself.

Here's the original photo:

Happiness on a String 1/22/11
That's Mamacat and HH for you. The sunshine that always bursts apart a cloudy day.

XO Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment